Why are birds bad for your solar panels?
Birds like to use solar panels to shelter from the weather and nesting, this can cause damage to the exterior and interior of your system and ultimately damages your investment.
Dirt and faeces caused by pigeons quickly covers the surface of your panels, meaning lower energy generation and effectiveness. Bird droppings are also highly acidic, so they can cause corrosion and irreparable damage if left untreated. As well as being disease carriers, pigeons nesting in your solar panels can also be extremely disturbing with the scratching and cooing sounds causing sleepless nights.
How can Logan help?
- Almost invisible from the ground
- Installation without drilling and screwing
- Secured with clips that causes no damage to the panels
- Can be easily removed for servicing and maintenance
- Installation does not affect the solar panel warranty
- Can be fitted during an installation or to existing panels